- Imported Rubber soles Men’s Waterproof Work Boots made of 100% textile and synthetic materials
- The shaft is roughly 6″ long from the arch.
- The boot opening is roughly 12″ in diameter.
- CARBON-FIBER TOE: Asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber (composite) toes on the left and right offer an inconspicuous fit and are 15% lighter than steel. The ASTM F2412 and F2413 M I/75, C/75 EH standards are met or exceeded by these boots.
- KEEN WATERPROOF.DRY is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that allows vapor to escape while keeping water out to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The mesh liner in the Cincinnati 6″ work boots is integrated with the waterproof membrane.
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: KEEN Luftcell, an air-infused midsole for weightless comfort, and aerated pillow-top cushioning that keep your feet comfy when walking on the job site are included.
- CONSTRUCTION: Continuous Goodyear welt construction for increased durability in harsh operating environments; Full-grain barnyard-resistant leather protects against oleic acid, urea, salt chloride, and ammonium hydroxide.
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, siped, rubber outsoles that meet or exceed F2913 SATRA criteria for traction.
Men’s WaterProof Work Boots heavy-duty wedge adds lightweight comfort to a classic look. Carbon-fiber toes and an air-infused midsole deliver unrivaled comfort, while an EH-rated rubber outsole improves traction.